Tests ahoy!!

Thursday, July 26, 2007

Blecch that actually sounds like we're looking forward to them init?!

So after several half-hearted attempts in trying to recruit people to blog (I dunno why I do that kind of thing) , I decided to put something up, just to, you know, look alive. :D

Freshers' Week was a blast, I'd say, and the PyECs seem to have rawther swept it!! Hooray to all the winners...too many to accurately recount. And may the same continue into Cul-Week :)

As for the...ugh...nastier things in life :P Our first tests coming up, and I can't hide how nervously uncertain I am about them! Harry Potter 7 seems to have come out at a rather inconvenient time, eh, what? I've never had to rely so heavily on notes and stuff...in school there were always the nice huge textbooks :)

All the best to all of us!!

Cheers

0 comments:

 
These Is My Words - by Templates para novo blogger