allo!

Thursday, November 15, 2007

Hey guys, what is up? =)

We are the people who have successfully completed one semester.. how awesome does it feel? Five gruesome months of projects and .. OP E (except neha). and yes, I know we have OP E for the next 5 semesters but that's one thing I won't forget about first sem.. and probably the sems to come. It's seriously haunting me now.

Anyhoo, it's been great to be back home for me. I've taken to lying around the house, playing uno and scrabble online(yes, i'm a loser) and not doing anything productive. Ah, the bliss of it all!
Ok I have a confession to make now, it was I who changed the template to which the harsh comments have been given *giggle*. But I still stick to the statement that I thought it was funky =). And I don't take any offence because tastes differ. But it did get to me too after some time =)

Anyway, I've been experimenting with templates, and the present one, I think, is quite nice. But do comment and let me know if it's not what I actually think =).
You know what I also realised, our blog is very active.. Good job guys!

Anyway, off now. Toodle doo!

2 comments:

Norro said...

Hey...sorry if my harsh words have affected you...hehe.

pyec said...

I actually Like the template! Nice color combination.

 
These Is My Words - by Templates para novo blogger