Totally Random. Again.

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Heylo everyone!

Right, so you know how I just lurve being random. Here we go again. This post really doesn't have a point and it probably sounds the same as the one I posted during the last set of holidays we had (seems like AGES ago).

I'm sitting pretty (figure of speech) these holidays. All I'm armed with is a membership to a video library and four new books (one which I have finished, and have regretted finishing, and the other is with Neha G, already). And no, I'm not going to Dubai. I don't even feel bad about not going back! :) I haven't had a real holiday in Bangalore for the longest time. And the weather is just amazing (eet ees lovely weazer we are 'aving :P). Nehoo, I thought I'd spend these hols just catching up on some quality TV-watching.

Another thing I'm doing these hols is voluntary work. For autism. Just here and there. Organizing events, etc. I'll let you guys know if there are events happening soon, and if you wanna come, please feel free. The more, the merrier! :)

Of course, I need to catch up on some writing. I feel I haven't written anything creative in ages. I don't know if I can... Let's see. I need to find the zone. You know which zone. THAT zone. Yes. That's right. Bingo (scrabble).

I don't really know why I'm telling you all what I'm doing these holidays. It's not like you care, right? (oh, please, don't let this be true! You do care, I know! Right?) Ah well, I really don't care. I'm jobless, you're jobless, we're all quite jobless, so we need to do SOMETHING to pass the time. :)

Ooo, I was just listening to Myopusradio.com and I have to say, I LOVE it. That's just coz they're playing 'Always' by Bon Jovi. :):):):):):):):):):):):):) I'm so happy right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1



Oh, if you're wondering why I'm crying when I'm happy... well... It's Bon Jovi. If that doesn't make sense, then clearly you don't love something as much as I love them. :)

Ok, I need to listen to my song in peace. Ciao! Adios!

*And I, will love yooooooooooooooouuuu, bayyybbbbaaaayyyyy, Alwaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyssssss*

2 comments:

Norro said...

Ah!The beauty of a random post I tell ya!..It's pure bliss..=)

frizzball said...

bingo, scrabble!
hahahhahahahahahahhaha

prepare to meet your maker
your ice maker, that is!

hehehehehehehe

i love you! :D

 
These Is My Words - by Templates para novo blogger