OK so sue me, I'm posting twice consecutively.

Sunday, August 19, 2007

But this is to talk about Stanley Pinto!! HOW come no one has gushed about him yet, eh?

Anyway, I'll let someone more articulate than me talk about the guest lecture (if she so wishes) and get right down to the nitty-gritty: the two lectures he offered in class.

I promptly emailed him after Saturday, and he was kind 'nuff to email me the two lectures he referred to, and he did: I've forwarded the mail to the class id and the group.

For those who don't know how to access the group (tch tch, shame on you! :P ) here they are:

Lectures

Also, for those who're interested, I have his blog id (which again is very nice) ; let me know if you want it.

Cheers

3 comments:

frizzball said...

do send the blog id to me!
the guy was simply brilliant, very witty but just my luck i had to leave early for glorious choir sound check..oh well do mail me whatver you have.. love ya tiny!

tinuviel said...

lol :D yea he pretty much was brilliant!! will email...cheers :)

Mona Girish said...

i want too.. he was awesome! too bad i couldnt attend the whole thing! please mail me whatever you have.
mona.girish@gmail.com

 
These Is My Words - by Templates para novo blogger