It's Juhi...

Saturday, September 8, 2007

after two months! =)

Hey everyone! I do realize that I haven't posted ever since I made the blog so many years ago (okok, i enjoy using hyperboles). However, here I am, neglecting all my assignments and posting on this blog!

About the layout change - awww, gee, thanks guys! considering i set the previous template...

:P

nah, just kidding. all jokes aside (and all of my wounded ego aside), it doesnt look half bad. :P

Oh, I have to say, I enjoyed yesterdays guest lecture. I'm sure most of us had no clue what Mr. Prashant was talking about, what with the BCCI and the ICL popping up all over the place (heck, even i was sort of clueless!) however, it was really cool to have someone who has met the greatest names in cricket (on and off the field) talk to us. Nice to get an inside opinion. I found it really enlightening. And of course, the part where he talked about advertising, too, was lots of fun. I can't wait to have him talk to us again.

Ok, I guess I'm going to sign out now. Take care! Have a nice weekend! Those of you who are watching the match... best of luck and try not to throw up. I nearly did.

6 comments:

tinuviel said...

haaaahahahaha :D

y'awl write so funnily!! i wish i could :D

cheers.

Mona Girish said...

i think his lecture got interesting towards the end.. damn good though..


p.s neha, you can't have everything in life..
write like a god, study like a nerd, play the piano.. sheesh.
love ya! =)

tinuviel said...

hahaha =) *dies of embarassment*

frizzball said...

emm i agree with monzi, it got good towards the end and ditto about neha(that opinionated cow who does not agree with landslide stories!) and juz, you mustve complimented yourself about 5 times in you post!

tinuviel said...

hahahhaa :D what an uproar that caused, eh?

i missed the last part...dayamm

jrod said...

:$

ok, i must confess. most of you dont know this yet... but i am a vain person. in my book, i am the best. even if, you know, i know im not. :P its this weird joke i play with myself. :P i act like the greatest even if i know im not. :P

okokokokokokokok, im not an egoist! or is it an egotist? whatever, i arent! :D

and neha... i agree with shilps! :P

 
These Is My Words - by Templates para novo blogger