Renaissance notes

Saturday, September 15, 2007

Apparently lots of people are having trouble with their Renaissance notes, because it's all the over the place, or too lazy to take it down blah blah.

So, for those people, I typed it out ( no, im not jobless, i just wanted them to be organized and neat.. neat being the operative word =))

Check the class email. I've attached it to a mail with the subject - RENAISSANCE NOTES.

And people, it is NOT extra notes. Just the notes which maám gave in class.. ok?

Adios..

P.S How can anybody not love Neha right now? =) Thanks Neha for all the trouble for finding the notes.. and posting it! Love you!

(I'm talking about Neha M. btw =))

( Not that I don't love Neha.G.. love you! =))

- MGir

0 comments:

 
These Is My Words - by Templates para novo blogger