Thursday, May 7, 2009

Hey, I happened on this blog, where Mr. Anil Pinto says that he thinks it is the first of its kind, the first time, at least in India, that blogs are being used for 'educational purposes'. We started with Ramya's batch, which was a long time ago, but the difference is that here each class uses the same blog, I think. But it's a tad too formal for my liking. Check it out though. And I think the links are useful. See if you guys want to swank up our blog!
http://anilpinto.blogspot.com/

1 comments:

jrod said...

Hey! I think it's too serious! We have an email account for things like this... why use a blog to post links that you need for classes? Ours is much better... or it would be if people actually posted anything! :P Thanks for the link though!

 
These Is My Words - by Templates para novo blogger