Hey Happy Losers!

Saturday, May 3, 2008

Hey all you happy losers. It's good to be a loser, hey, we all are one, as I keep saying. No, no, I'm not demeaning myself or anyone, nor am I telling anyone that they are losers as what it actually does mean. I just mean that we (all of us, unfortunately) have some sort of streak in us that makes us a bit - well, I'll put it as bluntly as I can - dumb.

Don't hate me! I just see 'em as I call 'em! =)

Fine, I don't think all of you are losers. I'm just a tad wee bit bored. I admit it. Even though I am sitting in the place I love the most... I'm surrounded by music all day long, I get to sit in with the radio presenters when they do their little shows in the morning, I get to make up all the questions in the competitions that are held during the week - I am having a blast, honestly!

But sheesh, I don't really get to do that all day long, do I? Short answer - NO!

Ok, so in a day of work of 8 hours that I have, I'm jobless - lets say - for about an hour or so. Otherwise, I'm a happy little bunny - not so little, not so bunny (this is the part where the whole Most likely to dress up in a bunny costume for no apparent reason DOESN'T come in!!!) and yet, that term sorta does fit in.

This post is utterly pointless. Which is expected of me, I must say - Juhi, the pointless chick (ugh, I hate that term, Chick, how degrading). Those of you who know me would know this quite well. But this world needs pointless posts, I feel. Posts which a) Don't make any sense, b) Don't have any point and c) shouldn't have been started in the first place. Hey, this is a prime example, doncha think?

Indeed.

I love my internship, though. What else is who doing, anywhere, anyway? Let us all know over the magnificent world wide web.

PS - I am on this site only coz there's no access to hotmail, gmail, yahoo or facebook. I know. Sniff.

PPS - oh I never said where I was working. Gulf News Broadcasting. A radio station, basically.

PPPS - man I know so many trivia facts, its not even funny. All this making lists of trivia and questions etc makes me learn!!!!!!!
NAUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6 comments:

Norro said...

The content of this post speaks volumes about the boredom of the author..:)

Mona Girish said...

hee, loved it. :D

jrod said...

=D
'Tis true!

tinuviel said...

:D very entertaining, despite your obvious boredom! :D

bounty, now, there! :D

jrod said...

I shall think about it!!!!!! :P

pyec said...

who you callin' loser???..LOSER!!...LOL

 
These Is My Words - by Templates para novo blogger