How evil can I get?

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Ok, people. I really have only one question - how evil CAN I get?

Today is May 20th.

Today I am very excited. My dream is coming true.

That's all I want to say, and will say. Only because I don't want to be evil! I don't! I'm a nice person! I am!



Point is, I'm gonna have a great time tonight. And I didn't want to be evil, so I'm not mentioning it.
Most of you guys aren't even going to read this any time soon. Our only faithful readers are Mona, Sonal and I, apparently! But there's nothing to read!

I'm mad!

3 comments:

Prottusha said...

Hmm....... Here's another faithful soul keeping up with the "......"! ;-)

Mona Girish said...

im already blah that i have to hear it, do i HAVE to read it too?

Norro said...

Ju..I agree with Mona and I'd also like to add that I liked 'Hey Happy losers' better..For VERY obvious reasons..=(

 
These Is My Words - by Templates para novo blogger