Why oh why???

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Why did the chicken cross the road?

This is a question that all of us have heard a million times.

Now here’s my question. Why torture that poor chicken??

Why can’t that chicken cross the road in peace without its intentions being questioned?

We live in India. Here a cow crosses the road every ten minutes. Why do none of us question the intentions of the cow??...But NO!!!!...that would be mean…let’s torture that poor helpess chicken!!..Why are we this cruel?? Why??....My heart goes out to those poor farm animals who can’t go about their daily life in peace.

Here is another instance. When you don’t get sleep count sheep. Not just sheep. Sheep jumping over a fence. Now my question is why would sheep jump a fence??..actually let me rephrase that…DO sheep jump a fence??..can they jump a fence??..I don’t think so…But even then we continue to make them jump and we continue to count. Now what is it about farm animals that makes us wanna question their every motive and engage them in activities that are not ‘animal’ ly possible?

I cry out against this injustice. Join me my fellow concerned ‘comm-e’- ites. It’s time to rebel for these poor animals who have no other choice but to suffer. Let’s take up the cause of that poor road crossing chicken. Let’s take up the cause of that fence jumping sheep. It’s time for war!

-a concerned citizen/president of the assc. for protection of farm animals n their rights

PS- one final question...guess who’s bored????=)

5 comments:

pyec said...

*sniff, sniff* Here's all the sympathy from the fawning academy of black cats for this champion. (Fellow-sufferers in the road-crossing category.)

Norro said...

thank you..we guys hav 2 stick 2gether...tho I have no clue who I am talkin 2

jrod said...

im sorry. but we fellow comm-e-ites are far from concerned.
and to answer ur last question, i must be bored to read ur post! :P just kidding. nice post, my friend.

pyec said...

Black cats have an aura of mystique stuck to them like the price tag on Westside items!

Norro said...

wrong answer ju...it's sad...i thot it was a simple question but looks lik even tat has proved 2 b too tough 4 u..sheesh!!!..=)

 
These Is My Words - by Templates para novo blogger