Hitherto shalt thou come .. but no further!

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Roshni 's room....
My room is open to everyone.(Cant do antything about that really cause i don't have a lock) Anyways its a great room and i wouldn't trade it with anyone! It' s my "PRESHess'.Its more os less tidy with bare walls with a poster or two.Ok im being extreme but till last year, one could barely tell the wall was white.All four corners were dedicated to harry potter, LOTR, the Matrix, Linkin park,Eminem,D12 did i metion EMINEM , Tom Cruise ,Pirates of the Caribbean, harley Davidsons , Mercedes, the Maclaren and Ferrari No1 s ,Orlando bloom etc etc ..and now its got a new paint job :S so its just HEdwig, JOhnny Depp and Schumi with me ;along with a long expired calendar,and magazine pictuers of Adam Brody and another of Gareth Gates lol -These are fixed to a metal cupboard with magnets and are two out of what seems like..well ..a lot.The're all highlights of my life from childhood to graduation, and all my dog; right now i am out of magnets so haven updated it yet.
My favourite place is probably where i am right now.. in front of the Harry Potter poster; but more importantly in front of the computer,and next to my bed on one side and drums on the other.
I almost forget how it used to look but i remember that it was filled to the brim,with all sorts of things, including a very , well lets just say "naughty" toy witch tied to the cieling(now outside). Now that i have written this,I have a good mind to bring back the lost character of my dear sweet room.
So until i get a lock, your welcome anytime!

5 comments:

K said...

Aargh! Grammar, spellings, punctuation. I will kill you slowly and cruelly if you use "i". It's not cool to ignore grammar, that's like saying Let's not follow any rules for basketting the ball! You can make up new words, create new usage, but those things should also come with their own light, so that it shines for everyone. Go back and check spellings etc.

frizzball said...

hahahahahahaha.. youre just too funny!

pyec said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
pyec said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
pyec said...

Roshni's room:-
My room is open to everyone (I don't have a lock!). Anyhow, it's a great room, and I wouldn't trade it with anyone! It' s my "PRESHess'. It's more or less tidy, with bare walls with a poster or two...Ok I'm being extreme, but till last year, one could barely tell the wall was white! All four corners were dedicated to Harry Potter, LOTR, The Matrix, Linkin Park, Eminem, D12, (did I mention EMINEM?), Tom Cruise, Pirates of the Caribbean, Harley Davidsons, Mercedes, the Maclaren and Ferrari number one's, Orlando bloom etc ...and now it's got a new paint job! :S So it's just Hedwig, Johnny Depp and Schumi with me ; along with a long expired calendar, and magazine pictures of Adam Brody and another of Gareth Gates.( lol )-These are fixed to a metal cupboard with magnets, and are two out of what seems like...well -a lot. They’re all highlights of my life- from childhood to graduation- and all my DOGGIES. Right now I am out of magnets, so I haven't updated it yet.
My favourite place is probably where I am right now-in front of the Harry Potter poster; but more importantly, in front of the computer, and next to my bed (on one side) and drums on the other. This, and the old faithful-my bathroom (with a lock).
I almost forget how it used to look, but I remember that it was filled to the brim-with all sorts of things, including a very - well lets just say "naughty" - toy witch, tied to the ceiling (now outside).
Now that I have written this have a good mind to bring back my room's lost character.
And until I get a lock, you’re welcome anytime!

 
These Is My Words - by Templates para novo blogger