Will the real owner please stand up?

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Being my first blog for PYEC i have taken quite a lot of time to type this(however fast my brain cells crawled!)Do have the patience to read it..(ofcourse you will,wont you?)The reason i gave it this title is cause I really don't understand whose room it is... My father always forgets to mention to our guests the co-owner of the arena,they generally assume I live in my garage(no,i really don't) .I share my room with my grandmother(thanks to my Noctiphobia shhh its a secret) My(our) room basically is painted sky blue (no I’m not a boy) but let me warn u different shades of blue(thanks to my dad who wanted to cover every mark my dog scratched on the wall) The wall has an equal share of posters of “idols",only problem being my grandmother does not consider my idol hers too(what a pity!)The door has a poster of Dennis the menace which perfectly describes the state of my room except for when my grand mother's blood pressure reaches its peak........the room transforms into a little less wacky condition then! My bathroom tiles are blue dolphins, the funny aspect being they are all inverted(nobody really notices, thank god!) also, you are sure to understand my style of dressing as i guarantee you will step on two or more clothes if u haven’t warned me before coming home... my(our) room also consists of switchboards,tubelights,fan,cupboards and most importantly the co-owner ME!

1 comments:

K said...

Smriti, good show. But the same thing I said to Roshni applies to your post, and all other writing as well.

 
These Is My Words - by Templates para novo blogger