frizzy's crib!

Tuesday, February 5, 2008

I know, I know, I havent written in a long time but it was only cause I had to balance being both busy and lazy:D okies, I'll stop with the chit-chat and get straight down to business, as the topic subtly hints im going to describe my room but I'll take it a step further and describe the room I currently haunt as somehow my old room seems like a hazy dream.. (also it'll save time as this room is much smaller!)

I'll begin by describing it, its got white tiles and a white wall filled with God's pictures and posters of the SHMO campaign, also a huge poster describing a day in M.G road, beneath this poster we have put up another poster which describes the 4 different attitudes on life with the help of beer mugs. we have two cupboards, a diwan which no one can use because of the fact that theres a tiny dresser on top of it on one side and on the other side of the diwan theres a holy shrine so therefore, me and Mona have given up trying to sit on it unless we wanted to bang our heads hard, now it just overflows with all the crap we dont have space for. We have an attached bathroom which is so tiny even a mouse would be cramped let alone me AND Mona but it is the bathroom door that is interesting, it has holes shaped like a dartboard which a sensible person might argue was for ventilation purposes but we are convinced that our pg lady (who has had rifle training) probably killed someone (the last pg?) with a gun!
Right next to the bathroom we have the shoe stand filled with our collection of jimmy choos (not) and in between two cupboards we have a hole in the wall( pg lady does not know) which symbolifies our glorious internet connection, literally!(the wire for the modem comes from the terrace). We have two single beds put together only separated by Mona's soft toys and cushions:P on the foot of the beds lies a massive bean bag, 2 laundry baskets and a small shelf with our study material completing the space and look of the whole room. A poster of my star sign and a calender adorn my cupboard while her cupboard has a poster of an upside down, fat baby (no wonder aunty complains about too many posters, I just realised how many there were!)
Anyone can come into the room as because of Sanjana and Shubangi, the door knob has been ripped apart from the handle (twice!) :D

Thats about it actually, hope I didnt bore you too much, I have to go watch Lizzie Maguire now so ta-ta!

1 comments:

jrod said...

heheheehehehe lizzie mcguire. freak. :P

 
These Is My Words - by Templates para novo blogger