pinkalicious!:)

Friday, February 15, 2008

A princess from fairy land is what i feel like in my "pink city"!!A place to grind my brains,unwind my soul and relax my body is my cute little room. Not only is everything around pink but it also keeps me "in the pink".:)
Now gear up in pink,accelerate in glee and go on a tour in the place you wish to be.:)
Knock knock!!
Your ticket through the white door into the room is a heart felt "Khush rulz"!!:)On the wall opposite the door is a diagnol striped wall-dark pink and light pink that gives you a bling feeling.On this wall you will admire and appreciate my artistic skills as you see a beautifully designed collage of my journey through life.:)Mind blown by this you will want to know what more is in store for you.
The rest of the room is painted plain pink.On the left side of the door is a big window and a door connecting to room to the balcony.The balcony is a beautiful place to relax on a moonlit sky.:)Opposite this is another plain wall against which is a small cupboard filled with untouched 1st and 2nd sem books.:)On this you will meet swimming kuchi and poo.:)Next to this you will see a stereo system that was gifted to me on my 13th bday-welcoming the teens and low-waist jeans.:)Before kuchi and poo my buddies were ujj and mills but sadly they took my leave two months back.Next to this wall is a niche on walking into which on the right you will see 2 brown cupbaords.Don't try getting into it you will die of a heart attack by seeing the mess in there.Opposite my cupboards is my bathroom.
Anywhere you stand in my room,you will feel the wind blowing through your beautiful mane as there are empty sites all around my house.:)The sad bit of this is I have nobody to sing"mere saamne wali khidki mein"to..;)
Against the striped wall is a black bean bag which was gifted to the star by star gold.:)Next to it is my plush bed that is the culprit for the days i miss college.:)Next to the bed you will find Einstein's best buddy but my best enemy-an ancient study table.:)If you relax from a hectic day at college or a PSDed mood swung hour, you can drop by and unwind your spirits "in the PINK"!!:)

0 comments:

 
These Is My Words - by Templates para novo blogger