description of my room

Monday, March 10, 2008

My room is painted blue and it has cream coloured curtains covering its two windowws. When you walk into my room you can see a wardrobe to your left and two beds placed at a distance from each other to your right. a small round glass top table is placed between the two beds.When you face the beds, the one on your right belongs to my cousin with whom i have been sharing my room for the last two months or so. The bed you see on your right is my bed. even if you do not knoe your right from your left you can easily tell my bed from my cousin's because mine usually has my clothes lying on it.
My room used to be very messy and my mom was sick and tired of telling me to clean it up. i used to have my clothes lying all around my room. For quite some time now, even before my cousin sister moved in, I have had two beds in my room and Iused to utilise one of them exclusively to dump my clothes and the other one to sleep on. Whenever any guests came home I would dump all the clothes into the wardrobe. But ever since my cousin has moved into my room I have taken care not to leave my clothes lying around so as to not inconvenience her. This has, without a doubt, made my mom immensely happy but i miss the familiar, endearing sight of the mess created by me.
I am an early riser and study mostly in the mornings when everyone else in the house is asleep. I prefer sittting in the hall or at the dining table and studying. i do not generally use the study table that has been moved to my brother's room because of want of space in mine.
I do not control, or wish to control the entry of any of my family member's entry into my room. But I avoid taking my friends into my room as far as I can. I have not pasted any posters of my idols or favorite stars on the walls of my rooms mainly because I am not someone who wears my heart on my sleeve and also because I did not wish plot the graph of my evolution from a tween to teen to a young woman {in the future} on the walls of my room.

2 comments:

Prottusha said...

I like it!

Anonymous said...

Nice! I especially liked the last paragraph...

 
These Is My Words - by Templates para novo blogger