There is a place...

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

The tiny tile at the far corner of the room is by far the perfect place to think. A beige mosaic tile.One, of the two big windows, is above it to the right and the other faces you with a view of the quiet lane outside. Inbetween is my soft divan. The need for it to covered with pillows cannot be expressed enough, all because of my inability to rest without a minimum of four pillows around me, the best place to study.

I have to eat while i study. I don't always have to study while I eat. The grey metal table lining the bed does its job will in keeping its drawer and cupboard accessible at those ravenous times(they have snacks in them,incase you didn't figure that out).

Opposite the second window is the "deal-wood cupboard" or so it is called and next to the window is the clothes rack stuffed to suffocation with clothes. My fathers army trunk, covered by my spare mattress, has transformed itself into a sitting area and is perfect for the more-than-occasional visitor.The golden glow provided by the curtains soothes even the most rattled mind that enters.

Last. The cupboard behind the door. Anyone who wants to get away or just let out can climb in. Privacy guarenteed.

1 comments:

tinuviel said...

hey, i really like this post!! I love the way you're so immediate in your description - AND the title! there's something in "the last song of dusk" that starts with "there is a place" ... did it come from there? great work, anyway!

 
These Is My Words - by Templates para novo blogger