My room

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

My room ah! it feels so good to describe my room it is a place that I love.Be it messy or clean it is the ''Aboard of Shravya'' which makes it special.My room is in the first floor.Before entering to my room is a small space which holds a wooden book shelf where all the books(story books my favourite)are placed it looks cute.It is placed on to the left of the door.as soon as you open the door what you find is a big, soft,inviting bed if it is not messy ,if it is messy it will be because of my cloths you can all ways show it into the wardrobe and carry on.just behind the door in a place where no one can spot me is my study table it has three steps on the first one are all my PU books on the second are my note books and on the third are all other books the new addition to the table is the photo stand and the CFS photos.and to the right is my bathroom next to it is the wardrobe it is gray in colour.to the extreme left corner is a door that leads you to my favourite place the balcony which has some plants , a clay horse and a weaver bird nest it is so good they add a natural touch to it.it is the best place to relax .This is the layout of my I do not know how much you understood I tell you it is the best place to be in.

1 comments:

Prottusha said...

Cute, li'l post. Watch out for spellings though.

 
These Is My Words - by Templates para novo blogger