My room..my identity

Saturday, March 15, 2008

Why would anybody want to enter my room? it clearly says keep out! Anyway. if you still wish to...you'll find a big poster on the door which says ' Trespassers will be shot, survivors will be shot again!!!". On a more pleasant note, my room is done in pink and purple..though i dont know why,my favourite colour is red.The walls are lilac and the carpet is plush and pink. Almost every inch of available wall space is taken up by posters of Cristaino Ronaldo and Shah Rukh Khan-Im fanatical about them. I have a dressing table with 3 mirrors which reflect all my lovely posters so that wherever you look, you can only see my posters!The bed takes up most of the room-its a queen size poster bed which my sister and me share. Opposite the bed, there are 2 double closets( yes, i love dressing up very much). I love my closets very much because they are so roomy and airy, i sometimes sit inside them! The curtains are done in lovely tones of baby pink and mauve. My desk faces the only part of the walls in my room which are not covered by posters, so that, joy! i can study. Adjuscent to my desk, i have a water bed which i am ideally supposed to use to relax once im done studying at my desk, but in most cases, its the other way round-im at my desk once im done lazing on the water bed. I have a balconey in my room which has a breathtaking view of the biggest garden in the city, I love spending time there. Next to my dresser, there is a huge bookshelf which contains every book I've read ever since a little girl-one of my most prized possessions. And not to forget, that which i cannot live without, my stereo system. I love my room dearly-it reflects the person I am- its my identity.

1 comments:

Prottusha said...

Lovely!







The room, of course! ;P

 
These Is My Words - by Templates para novo blogger