My room-the pseudo-room

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Undoubtedly the never used!
My room is painted green with green curtains to match the green walls ,Oh wait! the curtains aren't there anymore,we have fixed blinds in the place of curtains last week(somehow I am trying to get used to the new change).The first thing that you see when you enter my room is "yourself", surprised! Yes,its the big oval mirror if you haven't guessed it already.he he
My room is never the same(as it depends on the days),ie.,you can say its like a rotation,as in on Monday,the so-called my room is the cleanest.The books in my rack are orderly arranged, my clothes folded and are in place in the wardrobe,and what else? it is speck less.Gradually,as the days pass by,,it is a complete mess,and by the end of the week it starts to resemble a rat hole,with all my clothes scattered and my books all over the place.In fact, on Sundays after my room is tidy, I take an 'oath' saying that I will not dare mess it, but it is a mystery,unknowingly my room is a confused place again (I am quite sure there's a messer bug hidden somewhere.....)
But from the past few weeks my room has remained a messy place,that is because my mother is fed up of tidying it, as my room is meant to be dirty!(she thinks).
The walls are clean and untouched,with no posters stuck on them.but if you are a keen observer you can find small horizontal pencil marks on the right wall.These are the lines that marked my height,for 8 years now.

Honestly, I never use my room(not even to sleep).It is only to keep my stuff in there,I prefer or rather love to sleep in the living room, it's a nice place.The sound of the wind chimes hung outside in the balcony are very pleasant to hear to as they put me to sleep very quickly.At times,when I am sleeping,I can feel the moonlight(they are on my face,my hands) as enter directly into the living room through the windows.I love it then.It's amazing!

 
These Is My Words - by Templates para novo blogger