Mischievous Endeavour

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Diary entry- mischievous Endeavour: 17.03.08
I lie on my bed staring at the ceiling with a sheepish grin on my face and my pen keeps slipping out of my hand, why I did it I still can’t comprehend! Her bed is wet, not just wet but cleverly wet. The water has been poured just around the area below where her waist would’ve been. It looks like she had to go to the loo but couldn’t make it in time. What would my room mate think when she came back to her cozy bed! The thought make me burst out laughing, I tried to subside it but I couldn’t. Worse is what my other roomies are going to think of her, the poor bed wetter, I guess. Oh gosh! I can hear her coming; my face is burning as I’m trying to control the sadistic cackle I am letting out.

Anjali

0 comments:

 
These Is My Words - by Templates para novo blogger