my room!!

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Since I live in the p.g and with three other people in my room, its probably best that I describe my room back home a.k.a Darjeeling. My room is on the first floor which was supposed to be the loft(thats another story though)
As soon as you enter my room, there is a cupboard to the right and just next to it is a strange structure....which is an incomplete pillar with a pole running out it, which by the way I have declared as a stripper pole thought I havent done anything on it(so far!)Next to this is my stereo or music system, then my big bed. On the wall above my head board is a 'thanka' which is a piece of brocade with all the nine auspicious Buddhist signs emboidered on it.....this is my Mum`s way of making sure or rather hoping that I don`t get possesed or simply go crazy! Or so she believes!
On the wall adjacent to the bed area, are huge windows and a door that opens out to a balcony. The best thing about my room is this balcony as I get the most awesome view......I get to see....(hold your breaths) the entire 'Kanchenzonga' range(the one that also includes Mt.Everest.....just in case you could`nt figure out!....I`m not judging anybody!) and also the view of the entire
Darjeeling town.
Coming back to my room, the wall after that is covered with photographs(my first day at school, my first sneeze....etc etc) my study desk or table is also here.....it is sad as I never really study on it(or ever) one of the biggest reasons being that my p.c monitor occupies most of the space.
Next to this desk is a small area that is covered with big,floppy cushions for people to sit on(I think!) but this again is perpetually hijacked bu my dog, who refuses to sleep anywhere else(and I thought it is my room...sheesh) After this is another cupboard and then the door,the one that leads out of the room...into the corridoor i.e.
Thus, this is the description of my second favourite place in the world(after my library i.e.)
I`ve tried to make it sound uncomplicated and I hope it sounds sensible enough!!
O.k I`ll try better next time...sheesh!

4 comments:

Prottusha said...

Tor bari kothaye, Darjeeling-e? ;P

Neha said...

yea amar bari darjeeling-e.....ami good bangla boojteh pari na.....heheh

Prottusha said...

Oma! Meye bangla-te bole bangla bojhena! ;P

Norro said...

can u guys pls switch to english na?

 
These Is My Words - by Templates para novo blogger