My Little Hangout

Sunday, March 9, 2008

My little hangout is my bedroom... I know it isnt the "coolest" hangout in the world but its just like me and I relate to it. Its rather messy, its just a mixture of stuff put together(v lack any sort of fancy colour scheme or pretty designing) and its like entering a 'confusion room' of sorts. In short its alot like me!! Confused,not very organized and a mixture of opposites. But my room, though very noisy n filled with the lights from the streets because it faces the main road, is cosy and homely.
If u dont know the layout of my room you are bound to bang into my bed with juts out a little and hence we cannot close are bedroom door which means we have no privacy whatsoever. I think thats why my parents purposely put the bed in the corner. Anyway its 2 beds joined together and sadly I have to share my room with my younger sister (my parents wont listen when i tell them she can sleep on the comfortable sofa in the hall) and half the time shes on my bed so its started creaking now. Behind my bed is the big window and depending on the colour of the curtains our room looks that colour in the mornings when the sunlight comes through. Straight down from the entrance of my room is the bathroom door n besids it are wooden closets. My closet door is filled with pictures of famous people which I did when i went through that phase but now i think they look silly so I will take them off....soon. Our closets are separated by the mirror and lots of drawers which have random things stuffed in them. Next to my bedroom door is the clothes stand where the clothes are thrown very hapharzardly and thats arranged only when we're expecting people home. On the walls we've got sum hangings and a shelf on the top which is loaded with a variety of things and Im suprised that hasnt fallen on me while Im asleep n killed me. My favourite spot has to be sitting on the bed against the wall and my favourite thing is my old grey teddy bear Malcolm.
My mum dislikes this room n says its the messiest in the house but that doesnt matter cause this is where i lay my head down for a good sleep(at all times of the day), this is where i come to study and this is where Iv spent endless nights cuddled up under my sheets messaging or talkin to friends. Its my refuge and i dont care for giving it a makeover and making it look organized or pretty 1stly cause my apartment policy doesnt allow drastic changes to the house and 2ndly it will change and make different what I call my refuge.
---DaNiELle

0 comments:

 
These Is My Words - by Templates para novo blogger