RAPEM

Friday, March 14, 2008

The reason i call my post RAPEM is because I'm not too sure if it's rap or a poem,anyway its a result of my desperation of converting a sonnet into a rap... It does not follow any of the sonnets, just what I feel like rapping...

Every time I listen to Mr. Speare I wanna read more
I take lifes every bend
Would'nt bother to take happiness
Even if i got to lend
This rap story is all about creativity
Mr. Speare's Sonnets sprouts sensitivity
Yo lets understand his words gravity
Live life to the fullest else you lose sight
Enjoy others happiness day after night
I don’t care if he comes riding like a knight
Join the black forces and gain your high
Life is calling from the distant Phone booth
Don’t lay down your weapons and stay low
Don’t go tripping on me during your youth
The mother fucker is armed and dangerous with a bow
When i would sing this Rap along with my band
Sing along my friends and make this moment GRAND...

2 comments:

Prottusha said...

Nice, Smriti. I really liked the imagery.

Koonal said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
 
These Is My Words - by Templates para novo blogger